WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch #1847, located at 122 Loudon Road, Concord, NH, 03301 is currently hiring a Prep Cook
Do you take pride in a job well done? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment? If this sounds like you, PeopleReady would like you to join our team of Prep Cooks! A Prep Cook will assist in the daily preparation of meals. You’ll perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
A Prep Cook will be quick, diligent, and willing to improve on the job. A Prep Cook must follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
We have immediate full time and part time opportunities available in the Philadelphia area, apply on line today.
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing, chopping vegetables and cutting meat.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Labeling and stocking all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Prior experience as prep cook or training from a culinary school is preferred.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen; ServSafe certified.
- Must be able to supply required uniform / personal protective equipment; black trouser pants and black non-slip shoes.
- Must be able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils, stand for prolonged periods of time, and lift up to 40 pounds.
- A team player with good communication skills and the Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1847&req=PrepCook
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.