KITCHEN HELPER (NOC:65201)
Posted on June 05, 2023, by MYE'S RIBS INC
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 4M2
15.50 hourly / 35 hours per Week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent employment, Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Overtime, Shift, Weekend
Starts as soon as possible.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Place dishes in storage area
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- Scour pots and pans
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Transportation/travel information
- Public transportation is available
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
Learning/training paid by employer
WHO CAN APPLY TO THIS JOB?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply:
By applying directly on Job Bank (Direct Apply)
Include this reference number in your application:
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?