Lakeview Restaurant in Harrison Hot Springs, BC is looking for a qualified cook.
2~3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 15.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
- Prepare ingredients and cook complete individual dishes and platters from our menu
- Plan menu and determine size of food portions
- Maintain inventories and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered
- Supervise kitchen staff and oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
Lakeview Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
Lakeview Restaurant (Ted & Reyna Enterprises Ltd.)
150 Esplanade Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0