0863931 B.C Ltd. dba Koffie is seeking F/T cook
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $14 - $19 hour (depending on Experience)
Hours: 30-40 hours per week
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Always maintain the food prep area and kitchen cleaned and sanitized
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Be able to serve the food at fast pace with correct order to maximize the orders.
- Oversee Kitchen operation and ensure staff is thoroughly trained on each menu item
- May plan menus, regulate size of food portions, approximate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Ensure the production of high quality merchandise
- May assist in hiring and recruitment of new staffs
- Prepares an extensive variety of foods utilizing standardized recipes
- Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of college or other program in cooking
2~3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company information: 0863931 B.C Ltd. dba Koffie
Contact Person: Andrew Boutilier
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 130-1050 W Pender St. Vancouver, V6E 3S7
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.