Posted on September 29, 2022
Advertised until: Mar 28, 2023
Employer: Neighbour Shawarma
- Location: Hamilton, ONL8T 4V9
- Salary: $15.50 / hour
- vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time,40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Screening questions: Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Work setting: Restaurant
Personal suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Tasks: Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job? Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- Cover letter