Company Name: Pearl Hot Pot
Business Address: 7154 Sperling Ave. Burnaby BC V5E 2W5
Start Date: as soon as possible
Period of Employment: Permanent
Type of work: Full Time
Wage: $ 15- $16 hourly CAD
Work of Hours: 35-40 hour(s) per week.
Benefits: 4.00% vacation pay, free meal per shift and tips
We are currently seeking a permanent full-time Food Service Supervisor at Pearl Hot Pot restaurant. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving high standards of services and meet the following qualification:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- 1 year to 2 years of recent related experience in the food service industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Easy going and detailed oriented
- Have Food Safe Level 1 in BC
The main job duties of the position are as follows:
- Supervisor, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of cashier
- Resolve problems that arise, including customer complaints
- May provide feedback and advice regarding menus, prices and work procedures
- Establish procedures and methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of sales and wastage.
- Train staff in job duties, along with sanitation and safety procedures
- Prepare order summaries for chef and kitchen staff according to customer’s requests.
- Ensure high standards of service
Qualified candidates may submit resume via email specify “supervisor” in the subject line.
- Name: Evonne Cheng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 604-561-5856