Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $15.00 ~ $18.00/hr (depending on experience)
Working Hour: 30-40 hrs/week
- 4% of vacation pay
- Prepare and cook complete meals and dishes
- Train and supervise kitchen helpers
- Maintain kitchen inventory, supplies and equipment
- Maintain good sanitation around work area
- May assist in planning new menus and regulate size of food portions
- Order kitchen supplies and equipment when needed
- 2~3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Company information: Yukiya Sushi
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 140 Lillooet Avenue, Harrison Hot Springs, BC V0M 1K0
**Apply via Email Only.