SS Korean Restaurant in Kelowna, BC is looking for a qualified Korean food cook.
2 ~ 3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Korean food cooking is an asset
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 15.00 / hour
Working Hour: 40 hours / week (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Location of Work
- Plan, prepare and complete Korean traditional and trendy fusion cuisine
- Determine size of food portions
- Store ingredients and raw materials on proper temperature
- Control the inventory and maintain work area clean
- Supervise and train kitchen staff
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Successful applicants are contacted for interviews.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers and/or first nations.
SS Korean Restaurant
280 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N4