Supreme China Bistro Ltd. (DBA Tin Tin Seafood Harbour)
3711 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2B8
Operation Controller – Food and Beverages Processing and Development (NOC 0015)
The position calls for a person who has extensive food production experience and exposure in Chinese Cuisine catering, who enjoys working with a high degree of independence and freedom. The Operation Controller will manage and coordinate all activities relating to the food and beverages preparation and production of the restaurant; playing a key role to support the company’s growth and development, and over time build the kitchen team necessary to support the continued growth of the restaurant. The candidate will report directly to the Owner of the restaurant.
- Communicate and work closely with owner and providing effective leadership to chefs and dining room manager to ensure complete accountability for operational performance;
- Develop and implement the most efficient working plans to maximize return and performance of the food and beverages production unit;
- Analyze operational issues and deliver timely solution;
- Enforce policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems and make sure operational procedures are being adhered to;
- Responsible for mid to long term budgetary preparation of the food and beverages production unit including food and beverages planning and development, manpower planning, on the job training, materials procurement and waste reduction, …etc.;
- Establish standards, recruit, supervise and review key staffs’ performance, such as Chefs and cooks, and enforce necessary action plans;
- Observe, forecast and review food production methods, trends and materials used from time to time and recommend appropriate moves to increase profit and success without reducing the quality of products and services.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers and maintain accurate Food and Beverages inventories.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in a high-volume restaurant, or other food and beverage/hospitality environment;
Restaurant specific experience should include Chinese Cuisine recipe and food costing, processing accurate inventory and thorough understanding and handling of precious Chinese food ingredients.
Salary Commensurate with Experience and capability:
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours work week)
Salary: $85,000 – $90,000 yearly
Please apply with your resume to TinTinseafood123@hotmail.com.
No CALLS please.