-Position: Food Service Supervisor
-Work Hours: 8 hrs per day, 40 hrs. per week (full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $15.00 -$17.00 / hour
-Benefit: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
Requirements - Experience: 1-2years of experience in food preparation or service are required
- Language: English is required
- Education: Completion of High School education is required
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers at the restaurant.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day management and operations of assigned locations including people management, food safety, guest services, sales and food quality Establish methods to meet work schedules.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with store management and third party auditors.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers, youths and first nations.
How to Apply Send your resume to E-mail: email@example.com
Awesome Place Coffee & Dessert #136-1153 The High St, Coquitlam, BC V3B 0B7