Posted on November 27, 2022
Advertised until: May 27, 2023
Employer: 3056092 Nova Scotia Ltd.
- LocationL Upper Tantallon, NS B3Z 1H3
- Salary$14.00 / hour
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Shift, Weekend, Night
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work setting: Restaurant
Personal suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Organized, Reliability
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Screening questions: Are you currently legally able to work in Canada
Tasks : Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter