Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time
Wage: $17.00 - $20.00/hour (Depends on past experience)
Hours: 30- 44 hours/week
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant, karaoke essentials are adequately stocked
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Train staff their duty and their responsibilities.
- Supervise staff to ensure serving dishes are prepared well in a timely manner.
- Managing restaurant and karaoke staff's work schedules.
- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and karaoke service.
Educational Requirements: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience Requirements: 1~2 years work experience in food preparation or service is required.
Language Requirements: English
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Calgary, AB
Company information: 2097094 Alberta Ltd. dba Bacchus 14th
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 270 14 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0L3
**Apply via Email Only