Morak Korean Restaurant is seeking F/T Cooks.
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $16.00 ~ $ 19.00/ hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30 - 40 hour / week
- 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% vacation pay
- Prepare main menu items and specialty foods, mostly Korean food
- Monitor and order kitchen supplies and food ingredients
- Train and supervise cooks and kitchen staffs in food preparation and cooking
- Create menus and new recipes
- Clean and sanitize kitchen and food prep area
- May involve in hiring process of kitchen staff
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
- Oversee kitchen operations
- 2 ~ 3 years of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Burnaby, BC
Company information: Morak Restaurant Ltd. dba Morak Korean Restaurant
Contact Person: Hyunme Han
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: 6285 Nelson Ave. Burnaby, BC V5H 4T5