RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
The Hub Bar, a sports bar located in Prince Rupert is looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager.
The qualified Restaurant Assistant Manager will perform the following duties:
• Assist the Restaurant Manager with planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating the operations of a restaurant.
• May assist with negotiations with suppliers for food and other supplies as instructed by the restaurant owner/Manager
• May recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set weekly staff work schedules and monitor performance.
• Control inventory, supplies, waste, etc. and introduce procedures to improve efficiency
• Ensure that occupational and operational health and safety are adhered to and followed.
• Promote a great guess experience in all areas of service: dine-in, sports bar, and dance area.
• Other related duties as required
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Completion of Secondary School.
• Several years of experience in the foodservice sector, including supervisory experience, are required. College program in a related field is considered an asset
• May require to work from 5:00 pm – closing time (1:00 am or 2:00 am) may be required, as well as working weekends and holidays.
• Excellent customer service and fluency in English are a must.
Wages offered: $24.00/hour for 40 hrs/wk.
The Hub Bar is located at 601 2nd Ave W. Prince Rupert, British Columbia, V8J 1H1.
Please send your resume detailing your work experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org