Must be reliable, courteous, and well mannered, with some knowledge of computers to work the counter at a local deli, experience helpful but not a necessity (we will train), must have open availability (mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends).
- Taking customer orders both in person and on the telephone
- Inputting the orders into the computer system and taking payment from the customers (cash or credit/debit cards)
- Calling in orders to our vendors and checking them in when delivered
- Preparing customer or client orders for pick-up and delivery
- Maintaining the dining area (clean off tables, take dirty dishes to the back to the dishwasher, etc.)
- Keeping the counter area clean (wiping down the display cases, sweeping, etc.)
- Maintaining the coffee area, cleanliness and the dispensers are always filled and all cleaned at the end of the night with setting up the coffee makers for the next morning
- End of day cleaning of the counter area, dining area, and store (trash, sweeping, moping, etc.)
If interested, please email (only) to email@example.com with your contact information and a brief description of your experience.
We will contact you if we would like to see you.