Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $18.00-23.00/hour (depending on Experience)
Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- 4% vacation pay
- Ideal candidate should be able to supervise cooks and kitchen staff in food preparation, garnishing and presentation.
- Estimate and order ingredients and kitchen supplies
- Ensure food quality control
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Prepare and cook meals and special dishes for special occasions
- Create new menus
- 2~3 years of experience in commercial food preparation.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant post-secondary program is an asset.
Number of Positions:
Work Location: Vancouver, BC
Location: 101-1638 East Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5N 1W1
Company information: BS4U Japanese Restaurant Ltd. dba Broadway Station Sushi
Email address: Broadwaystationsushi1@hotmail.com
**Apply by email only