Position Summary: The Alcohol Compliance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the sale and service of alcoholic beverages are in compliance with Aramark policy and local laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to monitoring staff and customers to enforce the Alcohol Service Policy. Essential functions and responsibilites of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirments and business needs.
- Ensure the team is informed of and adhering to the policy throughout assigned area(s)
- Risk assessment of incidents involving alcohol
- Review and complete incident reports
- Coordinate with management and event security to report and intervene when necessary
- Respond to guest complaints regarding alcohol service during events
- Maintain a safe and hazard-free working environment
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Experience in a related role preferred
- Must complete related alcohol safety training
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Requires frequent standing, walking, and climbing stairs
- Must be available nights, holidays, weekends. Etc.