OverviewRespond to this Ad
Posted in: Raleigh - Durham - Chapel Hill Retail Jobs
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation’s largest retailers — and that’s what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Apply Today!
Things to consider:
- You will be traveling independently servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation is critical
- Heavy travel is required
- Overnight hotel stays may be required
- Hotel provided/per diem paid for each night spent in a hotel
- Mileage and drive time paid
- Competitive pay rates
- This is a “go anywhere, do anything” position-we staff MULTIPLE BRANDS DOING MULTIPLE TASKS
- 7 day a week availability is perfect, but we will accept more limited availability, as well.
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement Plan-O-Grams with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Timely and accurate completion of paperwork, reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Demonstrations to increase brand awareness and excitement for products.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred)
- Able to travel 60+ miles at a time
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
Please apply here: https://advantage.paradox.ai/co/AdvantageSolutionsInc/Job?slug=traveling-merchandiser-fayetteville-nc-28306-119336-554732
Respond to this Ad