Our Supervisors support the management team in order to maximize the financial output of the store through the optimization of talent, operational execution and delivery of a rewarding experience for customers and associates. Our Supervisors are part of a team of high‐achievers, who have a passion for excellence, continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. Please learn more about our company and appy for a position at www.harborfreigthjobs.com.
- One year experience in retail leadership preferred
- Technical, Trade, or Vocational degree or High School graduate/Equivalent or 2 years Management or Functional Experience
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder. Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.