City:Jacksonville Beach, FL
Posted in: Treasure Coast Retail Jobs
What do we consider?
- Minimum 1 year of automotive experience including brake repairs, fluid flushes, and preventative maintenance
- Must have a valid driver's license and be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
What else do we consider?
- Display a commitment to learning new technologies within the rapidly changing automotive industry
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- ASE Certification
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road tests
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced fuel ignition experience
About the Role: What skills will you learn?
- How to perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, and problem-solving, brake repairs, fluid exchanges/flushes, preventative maintenance, wheel alignments, and tire installation
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior automotive technicians
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Promote teamwork to deliver times and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.