Name of the employer:
930297 Ontario Limited o/a Pioneer Snack Express Gas Station
Employer’s Address: Granton, London, ON
Job Title: Gas Station Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week (overtime may be applicable)
Salary: $27.88 per hour
Benefits: 2 Weeks Paid vacation, 3 Days sick leave per year.
Number of open vacancies: 1
Start date: As soon as possible
About the Company:
Petro-Canada Gas Station provides a variety of services including but not limited to, gas, diesel, C-store ad carwash sales.
Petro-Canada is Canada’s leading energy company and the fifth largest North American-based energy company.
Our vision is to be trusted stewards of valuable natural resources. Guided by our values, we will lead the way to deliver economic prosperity, social well-being and a healthy environment for today and tomorrow.
Job main duties:
- Manage staff and prepare the work method in a gas station operation.
- Monitor staff performance and provide training.
- Control inventory re-order limits and place orders with vendors at the required time to maintain a good service operation.
- Determine merchandise to be sold in the gas station
- Prepare marketing sales campaigns and discounts for occurring customers
- Coordinate with local vendors providing service discounts for their customers
- Manage customer complaints and supply shortages.
- Plan budgets and monitor expenses.
- Interview and hire new staff as needed.
- Set the work method for new staff.
- Minimum high school education is required. Applicants with higher post-secondary education in business administration or related field with sales experience may be eligible for consideration.
- Minimum one (1) year in sales management is required or retail sales experience at a supervising position is required.
How to apply: send email to email@example.com
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, new comers to Canada and persons with disabilities.