IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Roll by Goodyear is an innovative new way to purchase and install tires that is simpler and more convenient than traditional tire stores. Roll by Goodyear offers three easy installation options, including a valet pick up and drop off as well as mobile van installation, and can be found in beautiful, outdoor lifestyle centers for convenient drop off, all at no extra cost. Our goal is to provide an effortless experience that gives people the freedom to focus on the things that matter! Roll by Goodyear is currently located in the Metro D.C. and Greater Philadelphia markets.
Tire expert, at your service. Your job as a Retail Sales Advisor/Key Holder is to know our product inside out and leverage your expert knowledge to build trust with in-store guests as they pick the proper tires for their needs. Our goal is to ensure all guests get the tires that will work best for them. You'll be there to help through the entire tire selling process—from welcoming our guests to understanding their needs and ultimately matching them with their perfect set of tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting guests in the tire-buying process; This will include asking questions and determining the best product to fit their needs, recommending the best product to fit their needs, inspecting their current tires, completing the sale, and scheduling the tire installation appointment.
- Delivering outstanding customer service. Be the friendly face of the tire-buying process and build relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meeting sales goals and demonstrating proficient knowledge of products and services.
- Keeping the sales floor clean and presentable.
- Working independently at times, including opening and closing the location.
- Scheduling customer appointments to best fit their needs, which also involves working with our Valets and Field Advisor to determine availability.
- When scheduling, realize that time matters. It is up to you to keep the promises of when guests' vehicles will be ready, while respecting their time and expectations.
- Performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- This position may require driving, so a valid driver's license is a necessity.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Having a bachelor's degree isn't required, but we would prefer if you had one.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
Position Skills and Requirements:
- Service: You know how to work with people, and are able to provide top-of-the-line service to our guests.
- Teamwork: You thrive in a team setting, and are able to collaborate with team members at every level.
- Communication: You know how to approach and talk to people effectively, and feel comfortable striking up a conversation with guests
- This position requires the work on the service floor, including sitting and standing, for long periods of time.
- This position requires basic computer skills, the ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
- This position may require work in a single-employee location.
Hurry !! , Click on the link to apply for this job, As shared below. !!