The Guest Services Lead Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction by booking reservations, assisting with guest needs, and resolving or escalating any guest concerns or issues. The Guest Services Lead worker may be responsible for oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the guest services operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments the guest services team and oversees completion of tasks
- Trains and guides guest service staff on job duties, customer service, systems, and procedures
- Greet and provide customer service to guests while anticipating their needs
- Book reservations and coordinate registration
- Operate a register and/or software system to complete cash and credit card transactions
- Answers phone calls and emails and delivers messages as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Facilitate and manage catering orders
- Create daily BEOs
- Attend daily team meetings
- Create daily event runs
- Previous guest services experience required
- Supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate organization skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
CLICK AND FOLLOW LINK TO APPLY: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6.Yvg7_y-...
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran