The Retail Merchandiser Floater is a part-time position that provides service to the Hallmark department in various retail stores.
* Product merchandising: You will handle all aspects of product merchandising within your assigned stores. You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products. This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department or within other areas of the store.
* Store employee and customer interaction: You must interact in a professional manner with store employees, store management and customers while in the store.
* Schedule: You must service the Hallmark department in your assigned stores between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. when store management is available. You must start your day prior to 11 a.m. if you are assigned a Walmart store.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TERRITORY
* You will be providing support to various retail stores within 15 miles of Palos Park.
* Your schedule will vary. You must be available to work any day of the week as needed.
* You will typically work 8-15 hours each week during non-seasonal times and 16-20 hours per week during busy holiday periods.
* Hours and work days may change at any time due to business needs.
If you are interested in this position please apply at http://hallmark.candidatecare.com to be considered. I cannot consider you from a reply to this ad.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.