Management Business Solutions (MBS) is seeking an Assistant Store Manager for our client in New York-Scenectady County. An Assistant Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining outstanding Customer Service while ensuring that the store team meets their goals and remains efficient. This candidate will maintain effective day to day operations as needed by the Store Manager and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist Store Manager in leading the store team
- Assist the Store Manager in organizing, planning, and implementing strategy
- Drive and analyze store sales
- Supervise and distribute responsibility to store team as needed
- Engage professionally with customers daily to meet their needs
- Operate store equipment including a forklift and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Promote employee engagement by providing performance reviews
- Maintain quality service by enforcing organization standards
- 2 years of supervisory experience in a retail environment (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (required)
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel when necessary
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER