Please apply online @: www.pepsicojobs.com
Entry-level position that performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout the sales function. Primarily responsible for optimizing and resetting cold vaults and gondola space to PepsiCo merchandising standards and chain specific planograms, in smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores etc. Position may require additional duties as assigned by manager such as rack and point of sale deliveries, point of sale storage, mail distribution, etc. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of climate conditions.
* 18 years or older
* Pass the drug test
* Pass the background check
* Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
* Valid driver's license
* Proof of insurance
* Forklift Test if applicable
* Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, etc.)
* Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
* Working with moving equipment (e.g., forklifts, hand trucks/dolly, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity.