OverviewRespond to this Ad
Job Title: Butcher, retail
Posted on March 21, 2023
Advetised until Sept 21, 2023
Employer : HIGHLAND POULTRY FINE FOODS LTD.
- Location: Hamilton, ON L8W 2E1
- Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per Week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employmentFull time
- Day, Morning, Weekend
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies: 2 vacancy
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Butcher shop
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Wrap and package prepared meats
- Remove bones from meat
- Weigh meats for sale
- Cut poultry into parts
- Price meat products
- Sell meats to customers
- Prepare special orders
- Prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- Manual cutting utensil
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?