The InStore Group is one of America's leading full-service retail merchandising organizations. We offer many opportunities within the retail, grocery, mass market, hardware, discount, convenience, and pharmacy locations. The InStore Group has recurring needs to fill independent contractor positions with highly qualified experienced candidates throughout the United States to support our growing client base.
- Must have merchandising and/or reset experience
- Planogram (POG)experience required
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, detail-oriented, organized and a problem solver
- Positive attitude and good work ethic is essential
- Must be comfortable interacting and communicating with the public and store personnel
- Must be dependable
- Must be computer literate with access to computer, internet, and printer
- Must have a camera phone or digital camera
- Must be willing and able to enter surveys for work completed on the same day project/job was completed into our website
- Reliable transportation
- Courteous, polite and professional, with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work as an Independent Contractor
If you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to add to your current schedule and meet the requirements above, Apply Today!