The Medicine Shoppe has more than 200 independently owned and operated pharmacies providing care to Canadians for over 25 years.
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy #239, located at 2030 Kingsway St. Vancouver, V5N 2T3, is looking for a Store Manager. This is a permanent, full-time position.
• Manage goods/inventory & pricing and ensure that the overall operations are running smoothly
• Manage the store’s budget and work with the owner to improve the store’s efficiency and meet monthly sales target
• Ensure that sales goals are met along with other important aspects of the business
• Analyze and compare data for effective merchandising
• Update promotions as per the corporate office and ensure that the staff is familiar with corporate changes such as promotions, merchandise layouts, etc.
• Prepare reports that reflect the store’s productivity: sales, inventory, returns, etc.
• Hire and oversee the training of staff to deliver excellent customer service
• Monitor performance of staff
• Resolve customer concerns that are being escalated by the store supervisor
• Develop a store culture of positivity and inclusion
• Approve the staff work schedule and overtime hours as prepared by the retail store supervisor
• Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and qualifications
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration or another related field is considered an asset
• A minimum of 2 years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility are usually required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays.
Wages: $ 32.00/hr. for 40 hrs. per week.
Contact Information: Apply by email at email@example.com and please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.