Big Crazy Discount Market is a famous local retail market focusing on Asian food and groceries. We are conveniently located on No.3 Road in Richmond. We are currently looking for a qualified Store Manager to support our operations. Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Director in planning, directing and managing daily operation of the store;
- Manage employees, assign duties and schedule work;
- Hire and train employees, maintain a friendly work environment;
- Determine the marketing and promotions of merchandise;
- Manage inventory, order merchandise when necessary;
- Contact vendors and suppliers, determine merchandise to sell;
- Manage and implement pricing and promotion policies;
- Enhance customer loyalty programs and customer satisfaction programs;
- Collect selling date and analyze data and selling patterns;
- Market Big Crazy through social media such as facebook or wechat;
- Resolve operational issues and problems when necessary;
- Report to Director on operations and employee performance;
- May register cash and receive payment;
- Other operational duties as required.
Preferred candidates must have retail experience with minimum two years of experience in management. Knowledge of Asian foods and groceries is preferred. Minimum college diploma. Work language is English, but bilingual is helpful in performing the job.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone call, please.