A Part-Time Job with Purpose – Hallmark is Hiring!
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping peoplelaugh, love, heal, say thanks, reach out and make meaning connections withothers. You can too.
Hallmark is currently hiringfor a Part Time Installation Team Member Greenwood IN 46142
The Installation Team Member (or Installation Merchandiser) is apart-time position that performs installation and occasional service work inthe Hallmark department of various retail stores.
To view the Installation Team Member Career Profile video: Click Here
This is your opportunity to represent the world’s best-knowngreeting card brand and develop retailer relationships in your community.Hallmark provides paid training, paid travel time and mileage reimbursementbetween stores and access to a variety of corporate discounts.
There are three major components of thisPART-TIME position
- Department Remodels and Resets:
- You will be a part of an installation team and work on activities to include, but not limited to, building Hallmark fixtures, moving card departments, installing new stores, store relocations, and card department remodels.
- Typically you will receive at least a 2-week notice for remodel/reset work.
- Work is typically scheduled Monday through Friday during day Some installation activities may occur during the evening and overnight hours. Weekend work may be required during major holiday periods.
- Schedules will vary.
- Installations are typically scheduled about two weeks in advance, when possible.
- There may be weeks where no installation work is needed.
- There may be some installation activities outside your immediate If this occurs, you may be asked to do the following:
- Carpool with other installation team members
- Stay in a hotel overnight
- Product merchandising: You may be asked to work independently or with another Hallmark employee to handle product You will use a Hallmark-issued, hand-held mobile device to replenish, straighten and track inventory of Hallmark products. This could include products placed inside the Hallmark department or within other areas of the store.
- Store employee and customer interaction: You must interact in a professional manner with store employees, store management and customers while in the store.
- Holiday Support:
- Hallmark's business is season You may be asked to provide merchandising support during the week prior and after the following holidays - Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- You may be asked to work on the actual holiday for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
INSTALLATION MERCHANDISER REQUIREMENTS
- Basic knowledge of using tools like screwdrivers, box cutters, and hammers
- Occasional nighttime work and overnight travel
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - All Positions
This is a physically demanding job that requires a high level ofenergy and a sense of urgency. You will be working on the selling floor as wellas in back stockrooms. You must be able to consistently push, pull, lift, andcarry cartons, merchandise and display fixtures up to 30 pounds throughout thework day and up to 50 pounds on occasion. You will also be required to stoop,squat, walk, and stand throughout your work day, and you may be required toclimb stairs and step ladders.
REQUIREMENTS - All Positions
- Access to a Wi-Fi network and the internet
- Able to operate hand-held technology provided to open and read documents and interpret information
- Flexibility to work a changing work schedule that may include an occasional evening or weekend
- Reliable transportation to report to assigned locations as scheduled
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Able to read, understand and communicate in English
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- May be required to work the week before and the week after major holidays
Interested? To apply now, please visit our career site at http://fieldjobs.hallmark.com.
Hallmark EOE Statement
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteranor a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access oruse any one of Hallmark's electronic means of applying for jobs as a result ofyour disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting usvia e-mail. Please note: Hallmark will respond only to requests foraccommodations due to a disability. In compliance with the ImmigrationReform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiarycompanies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the UnitedStates. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the EmploymentAgreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the HallmarkDispute Resolution Program (link below), completing Form I-9 EmploymentVerification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification andsatisfactory reference and background checks. Hallmark participates in theElectronic Employment Verification program (E-Verify) where required. Hallmarkis an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be consideredfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy,national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation,gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.