Retail Merchandising Services, Inc. (RMS), a national merchandising company servicing various retailers, has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area!
As an employee of RMS you would be assigned to work in retail stores on a weekly, bi-weekly and/or one-time basis. You would be responsible for servicing retail stores within a 15-mile radius of your home address and can expect part-time, varying hours from week to week. You will enjoy flexible scheduling, paid on the job training, field specialists available to answer your questions by phone or email, convenient online and mobile reporting, and bi-weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
RMS Merchandisers complete a variety of jobs such as:
- Audit and/or data collection
- Clean and organize a product area (i.e. zoning, facing, removing damaged product, etc.)
- Stock product
- Sticker or sign product
- Reset and planogram maintenance
- Product knowledge training
- Display set up
- And more!
- Have reliable transportation to commute to assigned store(s) and all other retailers within a 15-mile radius of your home
- Some stores will require set servicing days and/or times
- Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
- Regular access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system that includes a data plan and ability to download an app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability
- Digital photo capabilities
- Have a good driving history and successfully complete a motor vehicle screening
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
- Merchandising experience is preferred
To view open stores and apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com and submit your application through the Careers tab.
Retail Merchandising Services requires all applicants to successfully complete a thorough pre-employment background screening process.