A Part-Time Job with Purpose – Hallmark is Hiring!
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people laugh, love, heal, say thanks, reach out and make meaning connections with others. You can too.
Hallmark is currently hiring for a Part Time Installation Trainer in College Station, TX 77845
The Installation Trainer (IT) is a parttime position which is responsible for training Installation Merchandisers and Installation Supervisors in a large territory that requires travel. Installation Merchandisers participate in installation activities which include building Hallmark fixtures, moving card departments, installing new stores, store relocations, and card department remodels. Installation Supervisors are responsible for supervising Installation Merchandisers.
To view the Installation Merchandiser Career Profile video: Click Here
This is your opportunity to represent the world’s best-known greeting card brand and develop retailer relationships in your community. Hallmark provides paid training, paid travel time and mileage reimbursement between stores and access to a variety of corporate discounts.
- Responsiblefor onboarding new Installation Merchandisers and Installation Supervisors
- Trainand coach new and existing Installation Merchandisers and Installation Supervisors
- Manageemployee performance issues with manager direction
- Readand comprehend information provided about product programs, upcoming installation events and other activities
- Workin conjunction with Hallmark field managers and supervisors to identify and schedule any needed training
- DepartmentRemodels and Resets
- Plan,lead and follow up on installation activities for open Installation Supervisor territories
- Attendinstallation activities to train new IMFs and Installation Supervisors
AN INSTALLATION TRAINER MUST DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO:
- Provideconstructive feedback, coaching and support
- Identifyand address performance issues with manager direction
- Resolveconflicts at store level and with other employees
- Communicateclearly and effectively
- Adjustcommunication style based on trainee need
- Leadby example in the implementation of company best practices
- Identify,analyze and solve problems
- Buildstrong customer relationships
- Managetime and complete administrative tasks
INSTALLATION TRAINER REQUIREMENTS
- Ableto use basic tools (hammer, screwdriver, box cutter) properly, safely and accurately
- Ableto follow building instructions and merchandising plan-o-grams
- Mechanicaland technical aptitude
- Occasionalnighttime work and overnight travel
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS - All Positions
This is a physically demanding job that requires a high level of energy and a sense of urgency. You will be working on the selling floor as well as in back stockrooms. You must be able to consistently push, pull, lift, and carry cartons, merchandise and display fixtures up to 30 pounds throughout the work day and up to 50 pounds on occasion. You will also be required to stoop, squat, walk, and stand throughout your work day, and you may be required to climb stairs and step ladders.
REQUIREMENTS - All Positions
- Accessto a Wi-Fi network and the internet
- Ableto operate hand-held technology provided to open and read documents and interpret information
- Flexibilityto work a changing work schedule that may include an occasional evening or weekend
- Reliabletransportation to report to assigned locations as scheduled
- Eligibleto work in the United States
- Ableto read, understand and communicate in English
- Atleast 18 years of age
- HighSchool Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Maybe required to work the week before and the week after major holidays
Interested? To apply now, please visit our career site at http://fieldjobs.hallmark.com.
Hallmark EOE Statement
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of Hallmark's electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via e-mail. Please note: Hallmark will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program (link below), completing Form I-9 Employment Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks. Hallmark participates in the Electronic Employment Verification program (E-Verify) where required. Hallmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.