Stone Mills Family Market in Tamworth, ON is looking for a Shelf Stocker to join our team.
Position Available: 1
Wage: C$16.55 per hour
Work Hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week (full-time and permanent)
Vacation: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 672 Addington St, Tamworth, ON K0K 3G0
Language of Work: English
Main Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
● Bag or box purchases for customers at the grocery store
● Receive and unpack products and count, weigh and/or sort items
● Stock incoming products on shelves and in backroom in a timely manner
● Use barcode scanning equipment to record incoming stock
● Verify pricing and maintain computerized stock inventory
● Price items according to price list and update product pricing labels as directed by supervisor or manager
● Follow company procedures to label, track, and stock items properly
● Ensure that all goods are stored properly to maintain a clean and organized store appearance for our customers
● Obtain items for customers from shelf or stockroom
● Give customers direction of product location throughout the store and answer inquiries
● Provide a high level of prompt and friendly customer service
● Assist with front end duties as needed (cashiering, cart runs, etc.)
● Perform general cleaning duties in store and in backroom
Education: Some secondary school education (completion of Grade 10) is required.
Experience: No experience is required (training will be provided).
Language: English skills
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required.
Stone Mills Family Market hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and aboriginal people.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if this position interests you.
Stone Mills Family Market (2506709 Ontario Inc.)
672 Addington St, Tamworth, ON K0K 3G0