Water Resource Hydraulics Engineer - OpenRoads, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Micro Station & GEOPAK - Charlotte, North Carolina - JOB 22-00667
Salary Range: Negotiable - Permanent Position with Benefits.
Note: At the current time this firm will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
A growing multi-discipline civil & structural engineering and consulting firm is seeking to hire a Water Resource Hydraulics Engineer to immediately impact our firm as we seek the best methods to serve our clients. You must exhibit a professional attitude, visionary thinking, innovative ideas, analytical problem solving and a willingness to collaborate while having the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or equivalent required
- P.E. license in North Carolina is desired, EI is required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 0 to 5 years' or more experience in water resources and hydraulic design
- AutoCAD Civil 3D, Micro Station and GEOPAK drainage HEC-RAS and/or Flowmaster software
- OpenRoads Designer is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on NCDOT projects is a plus
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook experienced
- Responsibilities and services could include any or all Municipal Stormwater Programs; Stream and Wetland Restoration; Stormwater BMP Retrofitting and Design; Lake and Dam Engineering; Floodplain Analysis and FEMA Permitting; Stormwater, Wetland and Water Quality Permitting; Ecological Services
- Preparing preliminary and final site and/or roadway drainage designs for private, federal, state and municipal transportation projects; preparing bridge and culvert hydraulic reports/designs for both FEMA-regulated and non-regulated streams; managing projects as necessary;
- Along with the possible services above, the ideal candidate will have the following: in-depth familiarity with NCDOT hydraulics unit design policies and procedures; experience with hydraulic modeling for bridges and culverts over FEMA-regulated streams; hydraulic design and plan preparation experience.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.