· Company: 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
· Position: Retail Store Supervisor (Assistant Store Manager)
· Language: English
· Work Location: 5 Willowdale Crescent, Brandon, MB R7B 2X3
· Working conditions: Permanent, F/T (40hrs /week), Shift, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
· Salary & Benefits: $18.25 p/h depending upon experience + Longevity Bonus + 4% of vacation pay + Medical Benefits + Life Insurance Benefits
· Number of positions: 1
· Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities in a 24 hour store operation with a staffing crew up to 20 people.
· Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
· Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
· Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
· Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
· Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
· Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
· Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
· May perform the same duties as workers supervised
· May perform key holding and managerial duties if required, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, developing and implementing marketing strategies, and signing for deliveries.
· Education: Completion High school diploma or equivalent of secondary school is mandatory. Sales courses or training is an advantage;
· Experience: Previous retail sales experience for at least one year;
· Work setting: Willing and able to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights;
· Staff Responsibility: Ability to supervise up to 20 people. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers;
· Security and Safety: Basic security clearance; Criminal record check;
· Essential skills: Reading text, document use, numeracy, communication, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, significant use of memory, finding information, computer use, continuous learning.
Please send your resume via email to Anatoly.Borisov@7-11.com or by Fax 204-729-0228 or mail to 5 Willowdale Crescent, Brandon, MB R7B 2X3