TouchPoint360 brings years of experience helping leading organizations create stunning in-store experiences for their customers. TouchPoint360 is looking for part time Merchandisers who live in the Midwest states (MI, IL, IN, OH, MN, WI, KY) for retail resets, and who can travel and be gone 3 to 4 weeks at a time.
In this role, you will work with a Team Lead to merchandise products, build displays, move and install new shelving fixtures/racking, and install signage in retail stores.
- Merchandise products
- Build displays.
- Move and install new shelving fixtures/racking and install signage!
- Must be willing to travel and be gone 3-4 weeks at a time.
- Pass a post-offer drug test and background check.
- Team Player
- Detail oriented, catch on quickly with a go-getter mentality.
- Must be able to stand, bend, and lift product under 50lbs consistently.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable source of transportation, and current insurance coverage on vehicle.
- Compensation ranges from $16 - $17 per hour based on experience.
- 401 K Offered.
- The shift could be days or nights depending on the project.
- This position that can turn into a full-time or Team Lead position (based on performance).
- We pay mileage, per diem, book hotel and car rentals.
- We also provide PPE (personal protective equipment)
If you are interested, please apply or you can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.