Baby enRoute - Canada’s baby store
7800 Alderbridge Way Richmond BC V6X 2A5
Store Manager - Richmond
Baby enRoute is Canada’s finest baby store bringing, under one roof, high quality, innovative products designed to meet the needs of busy parents with little ones on the move, and doing it all with style, too. We've searched around the world to bring the best quality products to our store and our shopping website.
Currently, we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Store Manager for our Richmond store. Candidates must have knowledge of baby and parental products in the retail industry and management experience. Capable of managing 5+ people. Result-driven and task-oriented. Able to lead the store sales and team building. Report to the operation manager at the corporate level.
Main job responsibilities:
- Assess all parts of Baby enRoute Richmond store, including the selling floor, stock areas, cash register, and other operational needs;
- Plan, direct, and manage daily store operations, set goals, targets, and operational procedure for the Richmond store;
- Manage the floor sales activities and ensure operational procedure are strictly followed, lead Richmond store in its performance and reaching sales targets;
- Create a friendly working and shopping environment for staff and customers, build a unique baby store image and shopping experience among customers;
- Observe and analyze customer buying behaviors and sales data to determine merchandising, branding, inventory, etc.
- Collect sales data and analyze data to identify potential sales opportunities, develop strategies to motivate sales;
- Make constant improvement on product knowledge and customer needs, train staff on the product knowledge and customer needs;
- Lead the floor staff in providing superb customer service to parents and their little ones, provide professional consulting service on product features;
- Develop marketing strategies and look for the partnership for marketing campaigns, increase the Richmond store exposure among customers and competitors;
- Organize store activities, public events, seminars, etc and form partnerships with other enterprises in support of the sales and marketing of the Richmond store;
- Schedule work hours, assign tasks to sales associates on the floor, motivate sales;
- Appraise performance of floor staff, make reinforcement and team building;
- Conduct regular review and audit on the operational efficiency and take appropriate actions when necessary;
- Resolve work related problems and issues including returns, after-sale service, and customer complaints;
- Coordinate works with warehouse supervisor or staff, liaison with other stores, the owner, operation manager, suppliers, web team, and partners as needed;
- Other duties as required in the operation of Richmond Store
- Bachelor degree or high, looking for career development with Baby enRoute;
- Minimum one year of experience in a retail management position;
- Minimum two years of experience in the retail industry;
- Knowledge of baby and parental product, familiar with the target market;
- Capable of holding fun events for babies and educational seminars for parents
- Good interpersonal skills and psychological thinking, another language is helpful
- Proven quality of leadership, able to lead a team of 5+ people
- Highly motivated, charismatic, and energetic.
- Able to work with varied hours and weekend shifts
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 annual salary based on experience and negotiation
Work location: Richmond BC
Work hours: 40 hours per week, must make weekends available
Job type: full-time, permanent
We thank all candidates for applying. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please forward your CV with a cover letter to RMD_HR@babyenroute.ca Attention to Nathan Xu. No telephone inquiries, please.