IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates and our guests.
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As an Automotive Guest Advisor, you will gain hands-on experience in one of Just Tires centers by making meaningful connections while delivering outstanding service. You will also become familiar with quality, sales, and profitability and how to be successful in a team- environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Help drive and reach sales goals through guest interactions including tire and service sales
- Build guest relationships and ensure guest satisfaction through understanding their needs
- Understand and be able to describe all warranties, advertising, and promotion of products and services
- Take responsibility for guest interactions from initial experience through completed service, including checking in, scheduling appointment, accurately estimating time requirements, and checking out.
- Make recommendations to guests based on manufacturing recommendations
- Promote self-development by utilizing Company provided training tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work and guest area
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Prior guest service experience
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future