One-of-a-kind Vehicle ! Registered as motor-home, no CDL, good tags till Aug. 2021, DEQ exempt.
Call Paul 208-409-2121
- 2 beds. One doubles as couch. Larger rear bed folds to access thru rear door, or for more counter/desk space.
- 200 watt solar system, 1500 watt inverted, multiple AC outlets & USB. 5 deep cycle batteries.
- Lots of built in storage, cabinets, counter, shelves, locking metal box at entry, interior lighting
- 31 gallon clean water tank, sink, pump, 21 gallon grey-water tank, propane water heater, fridge
- new, un-used camp toilet
- new, 1000 watt quiet generator
The flatbed pick-up bed:
- about 7.5 ft wide about 9 ft long
- super heavy duty, 3/16" steel deck, heavy 6" c-channel frame
- dovetail ramp at rear, LED tail lights, D-ring tie-downs
- Legendary 7.3L turbo diesel powerstroke / T444E, only 30,xxx miles !
- 2 new starting batteries, aside from 5 solar batts.
- disk brakes front and rear
- was rated 33k gvwr
- was 36 ft long, I shortened frame by 5 ft
- runs & drives very well
key words: RV motorhome camper school bus conversion skoolie tiny house ATV quad dirtbike snowmobile 4wheeler 4-wheeler toyhauler trailer