**Two-Way Radio and Fleet Management Sales/Service Rep** wanted in the booming economy of the Tri-Cities, WA (Columbia Basin area—Kennewick, Pasco, Richland) where commerce is growing, and businesses are expanding.
We are looking for the right motivated individual with the desire to come on board our 30-year-old thriving business and grow with us professionally!
Are you a consultative sales professional with a passion for selling products and services? An outright people person??
Are you committed, driven and have the work ethic necessary to aggressively prospect and sell to decision makers?
Can you represent the entire business and make a positive impact with every customer, client and employee interaction?
Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet sales goals?
Can you relate to people in industrial situations as well as those in professional situations?
Do you want a career that rewards results and offers unlimited earning potential?
Comm-Tech, Inc. is looking for an experienced two-way radio salesperson who is motivated, goal oriented that has experience using and selling two-way radios and communication devices with creative and resourceful problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail.
If this describes you, we’d like to talk with you immediately.
Product focuses are: Motorola, Icom and Vertex products, software and wireless systems including:
- Software – Security, Public safety, AI + more!
- Two-Way Radio Systems
- Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
- In-Building Signal Boosters
- Telemetry and Data
- Wireless Data Capture Devices
- WLAN Networking
Zonar Fleet Management System experience is a plus but will train the right person
The Key to Your Success
- At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background selling two-way radios, technical equipment and solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment.
- Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Comm-Tech, Inc. products and services to qualified businesses.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Be self-motivated!
- Ability to be accessible to clients and customers when needed and drive to where the customer is located usually within a 75-mile radius of the Tri-Cities.
- Ability to climb ladders, towers or onto roofs to access and/or install equipment as needed.
- Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
- Ability to work independently.
Must have experience in
- Two-way radios, sales, products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
- Must be able to communicate verbally, written, face-to-face and over the phone with customers and co-workers.
- Must be an excellent listener with the ability to build successful relationships.
- Support others within the sales and service team to achieve customer satisfaction levels.
- Maintain professional relationship with all customers and business partners.
We typically cover the following areas: public safety (including fire and police), hospitality, gaming, health care, entertainment, retail, churches, manufacturing, distribution, trucking, buses, schools, warehousing, construction, agriculture/farms, nursing facilities and production facilities.
WA Driver’s License preferred (unless Oregon resident)
Paid Time Off
Veterans meeting above criteria are encouraged to apply