National Sales Leader - Industrial – Alliance, Ohio - JOB 21-00710
Salary Range: $80K - $100K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well established and growing original equipment manufacturer located in the Alliance area is seeking a National Sales Leader. The National Sales Leader's key duties are establishing a systematic approach to the sales process that exemplifies the companies' commitments to consistency, efficiency, and value. Lead strategic sales growth initiatives to increase revenue by setting and meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree in sales or related field
- Experience in industrial automation & steel manufacturing business development and contract negotiations.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales management
- Must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate and follow-up on activities.
- Must possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others to meet or exceed goals.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experienced
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Up to 30% Travel requiring some overnight stays
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.