The Installed Base North America (IB-A) Sales Organization provides leadership and management of company sales functions to achieve sustainable commercial objectives. It develops and implements sales and marketing strategies to increase sales, margins, and sales process efficiency through a global approach, using synergies between regions.
Framatome is searching for a visionary who is strong in communication and proactively searches for improvement opportunities that will consistently improve our approach to securing additional market share. The IBO Sales Director position is responsible for leading business development activities for the Outage Services (IBO-A Sales) business line. The IBO-A business line is comprised of three (3) Product Lines – PWR Services, BWR Services, and Stearns Roger Services (SRS). The IBO Sales Director reports to the Vice President of IB-A Sales.
The IBO Sales Director is responsible for identifying, developing and securing Installed Base customers within a specific geographic region. This position is responsible for business planning and coordinating marketing and sales efforts between business units to establish attractive target pricing.
Main assignments of this role are as follows:
- Understand customer objectives and constraints to establish and maintain a favorable relationship.
- Develop a business plan that will provide benefit to the Installed Base business line.
- Contribute towards achieving annual and long-term sales goals
- Produce clear, correct proposals and communicate these to customers.
- Support contract negotiations with customers
- Maintain working knowledge of customer short and long term priorities.
IBO Sales Director will be responsible for managing assigned sales team members:
- To reach sales objectives
- To prepare, review and execute capture plans
- Manage day-to-day administrative managerial duties
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity:
- BS in Engineering, Science, or Business, plus 10-15 years of related work experience.
- Previous engineering or services supervisory or management experience or demonstrated leadership skills
- A high integrity/professional who is a team player with strong negotiating and motivational skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Financial savvy, with extensive experience negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering sales results, fostering innovative and creative solutions to successfully support winning large and strategic projects.
- Be a team leader and lead cross-functional, multi-discipline teams & work with all levels of personnel
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position:
- Advanced degree (MS or MBA)
- 15+ years in related work experience
- Recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the nuclear industry
- Existing external customer relationships
- Experience with OPTS, SAP ,Project Reporting System
- LSS Black Belt certification
Travel: Candidates will need to juggle multiple customer assignments, priorities, and have the abiliy to travel as needed – up to 50%.
Framatome is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.