Contact:Management Business Solutions
Posted in: Portland Sales Jobs
- Sell industrial products and maintain customer accounts
- Develop key customer relationship growth in medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers
- Target new business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain wide-ranging knowledge of current market conditions.
- Expand new solutions to medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers in the early stages of the client’s life-cycle.
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales.
- Effectively communicate pricing and service strategies to customers.
- 5-10 years of direct business-to-business sales, business-to-business cold calling, and phone-based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments.
- Hunter/closing skills as a doer: aiming to close as many deals as possible.
- Knowledge of industrial parts from safety equipment, office supplies, bearings, hose, calipers etc preferred.
- Strong computer skills in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
You may email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): email@example.com
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER