Do you want to love where you work?
Join the Smith and Noble Family of In-Home Designers!
Use your passion in design to drive your success.
As an In Home Designer, you will be creating memorable experiences with your customers, with beautiful window treatment design solutions and exceptional customer service leading to repeat and referral business. This entrepreneurial position offers a great commission structure, a flexible yet full time schedule and benefits.
As a full time employee of Smith and Noble, you have unlimited income potential!
Why work for Smith & Noble?
Experienced Marketing department that generates leads for you and supports your business development efforts
Flexible schedule, working from home
Competitive compensation and benefits including 401k with employer match and healthcare benefits, sick and vacation paid
Continuous training opportunities
How we prepare our designers for success:
As a designer your will experience a dedicated training program for In Home Design. During your training you will be given interactive measurement tools, demonstrations, sales techniques, and product knowledge. There are no limits for those who believe in themselves and take advantage of the ongoing training tools provided for success.
• Strong people and sales skills, an eye for style and design, creative problem solving
• Ability to generate referrals and repeat business using proven methods, programs and tools
• Sales, design and or window treatment expertise highly desired
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas and business goals
• Having at least $100,000 in provable, annual in-home sales a plus
• Bachelors or equivalent preferred; experience may be substituted
• Valid Driver's license, vehicle ownership and insurance coverage
* Job type is Full Time, Commissioned only.
Apply today at smithandnoble.com.