Management Business Solutions is actively seeking a Telecommunications Account Advisor in Cornelius, North Carolina. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships by communicating new programs, savings plans, and building overall rapport. This position will also be responsible for communicating billing information and plan implementations for wireless management.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Determine ways to create value-add services, relay support information, and streamline new customer programs.
- Plan, coordinate, and process new project work.
- Execute an account follow up strategy.
- Review and audit monthly reports, including wireless expense and usage information.
- Compile monthly summary reports to review with each customer.
- Submit account modification documents to wireless carriers as needed.
- Develop and maintain quality standards.
- Follow market trends and maintain a broad knowledge of current wireless service offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in the wireless industry required.
- Experience in producing detailed written and comprehensive reports required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office as well as other computer software packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER