IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place, including mandatory face coverings, social distancing, disinfection standards, and others to protect our associates.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader with over 180 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. We offer a safe work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug and dental plans, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
As the Fleet Tire Sales Specialist (Commission) role, you are responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services by managing current customer accounts and developing new accounts. You must also produce sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned sales objectives. Represent the company professionally through team image and service readiness. Through training, you will develop knowledge of the company's products and services and be able to educate others. You will also monitor and report on market intelligence which impacts business and pricing within the market. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer sites to establish and further build relationships
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting sales goals set by management.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing a value selling approach.
- Attending sales training and continually building product knowledge.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and squatting.
- Create or increase truck tires sales through a planned program of regular solicitation.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- 2 years or more of successful Sales and/or Business to Business experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Previous business to business sales experience
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.