1) Inside Sales Responsibility:
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Understanding customer needs and requirement.
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
2) Customer Service Representative:
• The Customer Service team carries out a number of functions to help sales representatives do their job more effectively.
• Sales Support contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or to update them on the status of an order or a delivery.
• Sales Support provide sales representatives with details of customers’ orders and requests for quotations, and make them aware of any problems likely to affect customer relationships.
• Sales Support handle telephone calls or acknowledge customers’ e-mails or letters for representatives who are away from the office.
2) Order Administration
Order administration is an important responsibility of the sales support team.
• Sales Support handles incoming orders from sales representatives or via mail, telephone, e-mail and online ordering.
• Sales Support enters details of the order on the company’s computing system and check that it includes the correct price, discount level and product requirements.
• Sales Support checks stock availability or production schedules and forward the order details to production and distribution departments.
• Sales Support sends an acknowledgment to the customer and email or phone with updates on order fulfillment and delivery.
• Sales support teams create and maintain customer records, updating details when contacts change or when customers request quotations or place orders.
• Sales Supports also log any customer problems or complaints on the record so that sales representatives and managers have a complete picture of the customers’ interactions with the company.