Leveraging deep integrations into retailers' point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Visiting all payment locations in their territory on a regular basis.
- Be available for service related calls coming from the Authorized Agents, retail stores, and Market Managers. Respond to those calls in a timely fashion.
- Proactively sell new products to Authorized Agents with an aim towards increasing revenues both for the Authorized Agent and InComm.
- Must have a high level of technical aptitude with PCs, computer hardware, and standard peripheral devices in order to trouble shoot the issues that arise for the retail stores.
- Review monthly activities with their Authorized Agents and identify opportunities to increase business and revenues.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Must have a working knowledge of our competition and be able to articulate the differences and advantages of being a InComm Authorized Agent versus being a location of some other processor.
- Reconcile cash and other deposits for all markets with bank deposits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the owners, managers, and staff.
- Be available, creative, enthusiastic, and helpful.
- Assist IAS Customer Care with customers' Self Service Machine (SSM) faults or malfunctions.
- Responsible for regular weekly and monthly reports that track both active and inactive Authorized Agent locations, payment volumes, payment volume fluctuations, store visit activities, and merchandizing.
- Record all Bill Acceptor Unit (BAU) and all Bill Dispenser Unit (BDU) services from Teleasy report in all markets.
- Follow up with carrier in regards to slow deposits, coordinate change orders for units as necessary (replenishments or initial fill).
The candidate must fully demonstrate the ability to make each and every customer feel that they are the valued partner. InComm views its Authorized Agent partners as the most crucial aspect of its success and the Account Services Representative is therefore the most critical aspect of that relationship.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' job related experience in outside sales or service required, covering a specific territory with multiple account locations. and a proven positive record of success.
- Preferred background will include specific experience with a wireless carrier or other monthly billed service provider that sells through retail distribution (such as DirecTV, DISH Network, pre-paid long distance services, etc.).
- This is a dynamic department and responsibilities will change as needed. This applicant should be a self-starter, be able to work under pressure, and thrive in a challenging, dynamic team focused environment.
- Prior experience with another payment processing organization or merchant services organization preferred.
- Must have great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential for this position.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish and some college.
- Must reside in Queens, NY surrounding areas.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program #LI-GL1