Licensed Insurance Sales Representative - General Lines P&C License Required
The William R. Hensley Allstate Insurance Agency in West Chester, Ohio is growing and looking to add a top performing Licensed Sales Producer to our existing Award Winning Team. If you are wanting to take control of your earning potential AND your work/life balance this position may be for you.
Insurance Sales Producer Requirements
- General Lines Property & Casualty License required
- Ability to perform client focused needs analysis/evaluation
- Outstanding follow-up skill ability to exceed current and prospective client’s expectations
- Able to manage and structure their day
- Ability to create relationships from a cold start
- Professional phone etiquette
- Be a demonstrated closer
- Allstate, State Farm, Farmers, Nationwide or similar experience a plus
- Develop leads, build relationships, generate new business
- Willingness to learn and be coachable
- A great self-starter, multi-tasker
- Maintain enthusiastic attitude
- Salary + Commission + Bonus
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Must be licensed and have at least one year of prior insurance sales experience.
Required license or certification:
- General Lines Property & Casualty Insurance-active license required to be considered for this position.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.